Post deleted
Post deleted
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Oh please...there's many more fights worth fighting than boycotting a Mexican-American run establishment (in SW VA mind you) because they closed for what is actually a Mexican holiday. Did anyone else realize this?
Yesterday was the observation of Labor Day in Mexico. It's just that all the hubub about immigration and the latest raids down in Florida and Texas caused the immigrants to organize and take a day off of work moreso than they would have before...most of them would have still worked because it was another working day--these recent events were the catalysts in the equation that caused the demonstrations & parades that in turn caused the mass exodus from many jobs. Not saying I agree w/the closing of businesses or Mexican-Americans leaving their jobs for the day, but I can understand why--because if most of them are still Mexican citizens living in America (illegally or not) most of them consider themselves to still be Mexicans and want to observe their culture and the holidays associated with it.
Don't worry folks, I'm sure all of the working illegals will make up for these grievances by sliding an extra lime into your Tequiza or Corona on Cinco de Mayo when you go to celebrate a holiday that's not even your own (yes, I'm looking at you Mr./Mrs. German/Irish/Cherokee doing tequila body shots), and allowing those who should be celebrating the holiday to serve you just so you can have an excuse to go hungover to work on the 6th and have an excuse!
And excuse some of my over-the-top statements here...I watched too much Carlos Mencia last night... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
/organized body shots are a sham and a crutch for weak minded people to have power in numbers.
Sincerely,
Mike Vanderjagt
there is always a bigger fight out there. no matter what it is thee is always gonna be a bigger fight.
we argue about if Jham will be draftet. then we argue about if it will be in RD 4 or 7.
then we argue about if so and so ran up the score on poor so and so.
Then we argue about how it is crazy when a new restraunt opens in wise co. people flock to it like they have never "eaten a sandwich" before.
Then we will argue about..........
it is just what we do [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks